Upneeq® Social Media Resource
Instructions for Use
Dear Healthcare Professional,
Thank you for downloading the Upneeq® [Social Media Resources]. These resources contain downloadable content that you can post on your social media channels. RVL-approved caption text for each post are provided in the zip file.
Instructions for posting Upneeq Social Media content:
- Select a social media post from this ZIP folder, extract it, and save it to your mobile device or desktop
- Log in to your social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc) and post the image or video the way you would any other post. If a post has multiple sections or tiles, you must post all sections or tiles provided in their entirety (including tiles depicting Important Safety Information). Do not alter posts in any way.
- Some files have specific direction for caption language – please see the zip file for each post for the accompanying caption language:
- Caption language provided cannot be altered and must be copied, pasted, and posted as shown, excluding custom text fields. The [bold bracketed] text is a custom text field that can be personalized as directed (e.g., addition of practice name, phone number, etc.).
- If Important Safety Information is included, it must be presented in full without modification.
Terms and Conditions for Upneeq Downloadable Content:
Please read the terms and conditions of use carefully before accessing or using any materials, information or downloadable digital files (“Downloadable Content”) on this site. By accessing, downloading, or using RVL Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“RVL”) Downloadable Content you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below.
This site and all Downloadable Content are the property of RVL, and as such, are protected by U.S. Copyright and Intellectual Property laws. RVL reserves the right to rescind, revoke or amend the use of its Downloadable Content and/or the terms and conditions at any time.
Where applicable, see the Instructions for Use contained within the zip file for instructions on use of Downloadable Content. If you are a healthcare professional or provider, you may print, share, and/or digitally display Downloadable Content from this site on social media channels, practice websites, and via e-mail with patients. No other permission or right is granted to you, to use, alter, modify or create derivative works of Downloadable Content without express written permission from RVL, or, unless expressly stated (e.g., addition of practice name, phone number, etc.). All social media Downloadable Content must be used in its entirety. Do not alter posts or captions. Downloadable Content cannot be used in any disparaging manner or any other manner that would, in any way, harm the reputation or goodwill of RVL or its employees.
Downloadable Content should be directed to the appropriate audience only. Downloadable Content is not intended in any way to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be interpreted as treatment recommendations.
If Important Safety Information is included, it must be presented in full without modification.
You agree to hold RVL harmless from any and all claims and expenses arising from your use of Downloadable Content. Under all circumstances, RVL disclaims any and all liability in connection of your use of any Downloadable Content or material obtained through RVL.
*I have reviewed and I agree to these Terms and Conditions.